£33000 - £35500 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
Management Accountant required to join an independent not-for-profit housing organisation based in Abergele. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a full-time, fixed-term basis.
As the Management Accountant you will be working with the Management Team and Assistant Director of Finance preparing, developing and analysing financial information enabling the Management team to take well-informed decisions leading to future stability and growth. You will work within a team carrying out varied duties including producing budgets and presenting annual budgets to Managers and Board members alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Prepare and present Management Accounts and producing inter-company accounts.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations.
- Utilising and setting up processes, procedures and contracts.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and identify process improvements.
- Assisting with statutory accounts.
- Inputting financial data to enable benchmarking.
- Business partnering with Managers and Executives.
Required skills and experience of the Management Accountant
- CCAB, part qualified, AAT fully qualified or equivalent.
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with ability to lead.
- Experience in financial management reporting.
- Excellent financial technical skills, income and expenditure accounts and track record of working at Senior Level.
- Experience of financial management reporting.
- Experience in translating complex data into concise information.
- Experience developing policies, processes and procedures.
- Budget management, strong report writing and strong communication and negotiating.
- Analysing and interpreting financial information and project management.
- Welsh Language skills and knowledge of VAT returns desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.