Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£200 - £260 per day
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Management Accountant for a period of 3-6 months with a successful and established NHS organisation. This role is a crucial position within the Trust's Finance team.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Participating in the financial planning process by ensuring that budgets and expenditure for each report are accurate and can be described in full
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Production of budget reports, that must be completed to a strict monthly timetable
- Liaising with budget managers and senior managers in relation to budgets and offering financial advice
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be AAT qualified or be progressing towards a CCAB qualification
- Recent and relevant experience in financial management support
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication skills with a pro-active approach and mind-set
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
This position is an excellent opportunity to support a large organisation during a crucial period within their Finance directorate. The role offers competitive rates, an excellent challenge and would be a welcome addition to a CV.