Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£14 - £17 per hour
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a healthcare organisation in Middlesbrough to recruit a Management Accountant. The successful Management Accountant will be in post for 6-12 months and will be required on site 1-2 days per week, the rest working from home.
- Support the Senior Management Accountant and Finance Business Partner in overall financial management
- Perform detailed review of the accounting of the Centre's month end position
- Produce accurate monthly forecasting in collaboration with budget holders with minimal supervision
- Review and provide challenge to improve outcomes using financial and centre knowledge.
- Produce statistical analysis to understand true exceptions.
- Profitability analysis and financials for service development proposals - provide financial data to be part of business cases and other development or reconfiguration proposals Produce monthly reporting, run governance processes and work with the centre to reforecast benefits
- Skills and experience:
Key skills and experience:
- AAT-qualified, or equivalent and actively studying towards CCAB qualification
- Extensive experience in the use of computerised ledger systems
- Experience of spreadsheet, database and computerised ledger applications
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.