Durham, County Durham
Up to £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting a fantastic client with the recruitment of a Management Accountant.
The successful Management Accountant will assume responsibility for many financial aspects of the business in addition to providing commercial support to the wider management team.
- Assist in the production of monthly & annual management accounts within agreed timescales.
- Submission of accounts.
- All Balance Sheet reconciliations and nominal ledger maintenance.
- Oversight of outsourced invoice processing function.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting.
- Produce weekly & monthly Debtors & creditors KPI reports.
- Preparing VAT returns for review.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset ledger.
- Drive improvements and efficiencies within the Finance Department.
- A good team player; someone who is able to works across all functions and influence external relationships.
- Able to make decisions quickly; having a sense of urgency that gets things done on a day-to-day basis in a fast paced finance environment.
- Strong IT skills (especially Excel).
- Highly organised, analytical, logical & numerical.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and develop enhanced internal controls.
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.