£36000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Here at Sellick Partnership we are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Lincolnshire. Our client is currently looking for a Management Accountant to lead on a small team in a Charity organisation. This is a permanent and full-time role based in central Lincoln, with some remote working available.
The Main Duties of the role are as follows:
- As Management Accountant, you will lead the finance team providing a robust service to our colleagues,
- Reconciliation of control accounts including accounts payable and receivable, ensuring cashflow is maximised and reserves protected
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the bank accounts daily
- Provide assistance to all department managers to produce and understand financial reporting requirement
- Support the Corporate Services Director with monthly management accounts, ensuring budgets and actuals are accurately monitored and reported in a timely fashion
- Be involved in working alongside Finance, Corporate Services Director, assisting with the processing of fortnightly payment runs and as and when required keeping the organisation legally compliane
- Support the Corporate Services Director in the strategic planning of the organisation
- Assist Corporate Services Director in the production of budgets and financial planning as and when required
- Oversee the maintenance of accurate and detailed accounting and payroll records in accordance with legislative changes
- Assist and support the Corporate Services Director ensuring the accurate production and submission of year end statutory accounts to the Board
- Assist the accounts assistants with the processing of Sales, Purchase invoices and Expenses when required
- Maintain current systems to provide finance related information
- To provide cover for other Finance team member when on holiday or off sick
- To be flexible and embrace change in the organisation
- You will show a willingness to learn and develop from reflecting on your own and team members practice and be willing to share your learning with colleagues
- You will take responsibility for alerting and subsequently discussing with the Management Accountant and Corporate Services Director, any finance/payroll concerns, developing and implementing an agreed action plan to address any critical issues.
Skills and Qualities:
- Will consider Part Qualified/working towards being Fully Qualified
- Public Sector Experience preferred but not essential
- 5 years minimum experience in a Finance Role
- Staff Management
- Customer Service Orientated
- Effective at Building Relationships
- Translating Finance information in a simple way to non finance teams.
The salary on this role is available between £36,000 - £42,000 depending on experience.
Our client is very flexible on working patterns considering the work is done and the hours are worked.
If you are interested in the role please call Rebecca on 01332 542580 or apply online and a member of the team will give you a call.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.