Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£34319 - £38132 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit to a permanent Management Accountant to assist the Finance Manager, working specifically in reviewing scheme appraisals, monitoring the development programme and cash flows. You will play an active role in the production and evaluation of accounting, budgetary and financial performance specifically related to development projects.
Day to day responsibilities for the Management Accountant role:-
- Prepare monthly financial reports monitoring for followevelopment and Treasury Accountanting: development spending, grant income and sales receipts, project development costs compared to approved scheme totals, and liaise with the development team to assess and interpret the results
- Reconcile monthly development monitoring reports to ledger balances
- Manage cash flow, banking and treasury aspects and review of bank reconciliations
- Crate payments and new beneficiaries, manage bank deposits, cash handling and other banking arrangements
- Review development scheme appraisals and approve acquisition property appraisals
- Assess output scheme appraisals
- Prepare management and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Component Accounting record for completed development schemes and acquisition properties
The successful applicant will have specific development accounting exposure, and you will have a sound understanding of development accounting.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years' experience of working within a finance role, you will have experience of investment appraisal techniques and exposure of monitoring capital budgets.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.