£100 - £175 per day + £competitive
Management Accountant sought for a well known Public Sector establishment, based in Lincolnshire. Sellick Partnership are working closely with the hiring team to source the most suitable candidate to work within this upcoming and well established organisation.
Due to an internal restructure, the close knit team are now looking for recruit a Management Accountant. The role is highly varied with exciting changes taking place; covering a range of business as usual activities across financial processes, including budget reports and variance analysis within the heart of the organisation.
The Management Accountant role offers excellent variety and development opportunities within a very talented team.
Requirements and responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Certificate Level/Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Member or equivalent to degree level (or equivalent experience in a financial environment
- Evidence of Continous Professional Development
- Experience in a financial environment
- Advanced Excel Spreadsheet and Database skills
- Supervisory Management Skills
- Ensure the production of accurate monthly expenditure and budget reports to agreed timetables
- Preparation and maintenance of expenditure forecasts, costing's and expenditure
analyses in conjunction with Budget Holders, Business Partners and other senior members of the Finance Team
- Staff Management: provide training, advice and support within area of accountability. Supporting the training and induction of new and existing staff. Participation in recruitment processes as required.
- Excellent development opportunities and exposure to an everchanging organisation - including permanent roles
- Flexible Working - staff are working from home at the moment, however do have some presence in the office
- Our client understands the need for a healthy work-life balance.
For further information please contact Rebecca at Sellick Partnership on 01332 542580 or apply online and a member of the team will give you a call. Our client are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible, therefore interviews are being held over the next week.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website