£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, parking, remote working
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant for a growing and dynamic financial services company based in Liverpool. This profitable division is part of a listed and world leading organisation which has gone from strength to strength.
The company has seen significant growth over the past few years and will now be looking to further advance through organic growth as well as via acquisitions. This role is available at an exciting time and the successful candidate will play a major part in supporting the Financial Controller in delivering effective monitoring and reporting of the company's capital and financial position.
General responsibilities include:-
- To assist for all financial accounting and reporting.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Full month end journal entries - accruals, prepayments, payroll.
- Cashflow forecasting and budget preparation
- Monthly consolidated management accounts for multiple entities
- Consolidation adjustment for management accounts
- KPI reporting
- Commentary and variance analysis of budget vs actuals
- Budget forecasting
You will possess good leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and support teams across finance coupled with building positive relationships with teams and leaders across the business to work collaboratively.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this commercial finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Be AAT Qualifed or Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- At least 5 years' accountancy experience within industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Supervisory experience is desired but not essential
- Highly motivated for the delivery of accurate and high-quality work
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Excellent IT skills, Advanced in all Microsoft Applications
If you believe that you are well-suited to this excellent opportunity which provides autonomy whilst working with an experienced team in the Management Accounts, please apply immediatley. For additional information, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership. The closing date for all applications will be midday on Friday 27th May due to the urgent requirement of this excellent permanent opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.