£35000 - £42000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting leading North East business with the recruitment of a Management Accountant.
The post holder will provide support to the Finance Director providing concise management accounting to the business.
- Production of the management accounts and business performance reports for Business Units
- Monthly reporting
- Analysis of management accounts and the preparation of financial reports for Business Units, Management Team and Board Meetings
- Presentation, discussion and interpretation of financial performance with Business Unit Managers
- Develop and improve budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes
- Support the Commercial team in the financial analysis of commercial opportunities
- Support Business Units in the production of budget and forecasts;
- Support Financial Accountants with statutory reporting requirements and other ad hoc tasks;
- Assist in the day to day management of the maintenance and development of the management accounting system
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required by the Finance Director and other managers in the Accounts function
- Part Qualified or Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Extensive management accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong reporting skills
For more information please conact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.