Up to £37000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a leading public sector organisation in the Warrington area on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Management Accountant post is to support the Accountancy Lead with the overall delivery of the management accounts function and the provision of timely, accurate and effective financial information for senior management.
As Management Accountant the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Production, commentary and analysis of the monthly management accounts for the Group and it's subsidiaries
- Provide financial support to operational teams and acting as a business partner for budget holders through monthly review meetings and budget holder support
- Incorporating annual budget setting and liaising with staff throughout the Group
- Assisting with managing the budget throughout the year through feedback and reviews
- Assisting with the preparation of the group and subsidiary financial statement
- Contributing to the maintenance and development of financial systems
- Applying robust Value For Money, appraisal and reporting processes
The successful Management Accountant applicant will have strong experience in a Management Accountant position and will also:
- Hold a professional qualification such as CIMA or ACCA or have equivalent experience
- Have strong IT skills with experience of Open Accounts and Advanced Excel being an advantage
- Be able to communicate and act as a business partner to internal and external stakeholders
- A background in housing would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a growing organisation who is currently going through an exciting period of change with the opportunity to get involved with projects and progress.
If the above role is of interest, please apply now with your CV.
Please note we receive a high volume of applications so can only respond to candidates with the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.