£30000 - £34000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a Management Accountant for a global, listed company on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This vacancy sits within the UK branch of the global organisation, which has recorded a turnover of over £1 billion in the last year. As a market leader in the technical industry, our client has been a pioneer in their field for the last 70 years. This role will sit within an established finance team in a fast paced accounts department, reporting into a long standing Finance Manager.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
* Assisting with month and year-end processes, assisting with the board pack and reporting into the Head of Finance.
* Handling any bank reconciliations, manual postings and customer rebates.
* Assisting with cash-flow forecasting and analysing variances using SAP and Excel.
* Demonstrating extensive Excel skills to assist with Balance Sheet and bank reconciliations and financial modelling.
* Using insightful analysis to produce accurate management information to be presented to key stakeholders within the organisation.
* Maintain accruals and prepayment schedule and creation and maintenance of assets
* Improve controls and processes and assisting Finance Accountant with ad-hoc project work.
* Responsible for month end closing tasks including the P&L, Balance Sheet and posting journals.
The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified or studying accountant (AAT/CIMA/ACCA). The successful management accountant will be a motivated and confident individual. Extensive knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is required along with proficient Excel skills. Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to maintain a heavy workload and adhere to strict deadlines. If you or anyone you know has the relevant qualities and experience required for this Management Accountant role then please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.