£30000 - £35000 per annum + DOE
4 months ago
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant for a forward thinking business in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts key responsibilities for the Management Accountant will include:
* Supporting Operational budget holders/teams and Senior Finance Managers across the group
* Producing periodic financial reports and associated financial analysis, exception reporting, reporting trends and KPIs
* Forecasting/budgeting with development of improvement of process and modelling
* Overseeing various divisional profit centres across the group
* Ensuring accurate and consistent processing/reporting of expenditure across the group
Experience required for the Management Accountant:
* Part qualified/Qualified Accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
* Excellent analytical and Excel skills
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to work as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business and add value to a busy team.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.