£30000 - £36000 per annum + DOE
4 months ago
Management Accountant opportunity for an aspiring individual looking to join a rapidly growing and well renowned business based in Liverpool. The business is looking for an ambitious Management Accountant who is looking to build a successful career within an extremely reputable company with high staff retention.
As the Management Accountant you will be working within a highly successful managements accounts team in a department offering growth through positive change. You will report to the Head of Management Accounts supporting Operational teams and Finance Managers across the Group through reporting, forecasting, analysis and management of the financial performance:
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- supporting Operational teams and Finance Managers across the Group producing periodic financial reports and associated financial analysis, exception reporting, reporting trends and KPIs
- Supporting on exciting growth projects making recommendations on the financial impacts of the proposed change
- Forecasting/budgeting together with development and improvement of process and modelling
- Oversee various divisional profit centres across the group
The successful Management Accountant applicant will be:
- CCAB qualified or Finalist or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook with experience of using pivot tables
- A minimum of six months Business Partnering experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
- Minimum of one years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within finance in this exciting growth period. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
You will be an ambitious individual who will thrive as part of a successful team, enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you enjoy continually improving process and improvements.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accounts role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Please apply now to be consider for this opportunity to start a new and exciting career path in the new year.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.