£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a well-established SME business based in Derby on a permanent basis.
This role has come available to provide support to the senior management team within their finance division. The role will include the implementation of financial processes to establish the controls and processes for the expanding business.
The ideal candidate will be perform the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budget and variance analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of financial reports and analysis of various KPIs (including profits, costs, variances, irregularities)
- Providing advice and recommendations based on reports and financial results
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Liaising with current suppliers to negotiate better prices
- Review of costs and pricing
- Stock takes, and associated reporting
- Management of insurance and compliance
- Projects in line with the growing business needs
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified or part-qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA, or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Strong Excel skills, along with a variety of other systems experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone, as well as in a team
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. The closing date for this role will be the 4th of January.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.