£42000 - £43000 per annum + + Benefits
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a well established pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing finance function.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation, completion and review of month end accounts
- Financial reporting
- Monthly variance analysis for actual results against budgeted and forecasted
- Monthly review of actual, forecast and budgeted spend and liaising with budget holders
- Review and delivery of monthly, quarterly information
- Responsible for preparation and review of year end and statutory accounts, year end audit
- Liaising with external auditors
- Developing and maintaining business processes and accounting policies
The Management Accountant should meet the following skillset:
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Strong business acumen and commercial knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company who are going through a period of growth and change with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent benefits including free car parking.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.