£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a reputable, fast-growing business based in Derby. The Management Accountant will be joining the company on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is looking for someone that has proven experience to assist their team with the increasing workload, in order to progress and perform excellently as a company.
The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Dealing with monthly management accounts
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Completing month and year end reports
- Completing VAT returns
- Ongoing ad hoc reconciliation work to maximise the company's profits and cash flow
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification in CIMA or ACCA
- Proven experience of Management Accountant duties
- Proven experience of Sage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and communicate within a team
If you feel you match the criteria to this job and you are interested in the position, please apply now for immediate consideration. Please note that only candidates that are suitable for this position will be contacted directly by Sarah Childs.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice