Stockport, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £27000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a Management Accountant for a global manufacturer on a permanent basis. This vacancy sits within a UK branch of the global organisation, which has recorded a turnover of over £4 billion in the last year. This role is available at the beginning of an exciting time for the organisation as it embarks upon a large period of development. This role will sit within an established finance team in this all-encompassing accounts department, reporting into a long standing Finance Director.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
* Assist in the production of monthly Management Accounts, Month end journals, Accruals and Prepayments
* Responsible for month end closing tasks including the P&L, Balance Sheet and posting journals.
* Carry out Variance analysis, revenue recognition and Credit Management tasks
* Processing any company credit cards or employee benefits
* Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts
* Responsible for inventory financial management and calculating costing and absorption rate
* Responsible for Petty Cash and maintenance of assets including Car Fleet
* Analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet and General Ledger
* Prepare statutory financial accounts and act as a point of contact for Auditors
* Develop and test any processes to ensure controls are compliant with SOX and audit requirements
* Improve controls and processes and assisting Finance Director with ad-hoc project work.
The Ideal Management Accountant
* A part-qualified or studying accountant (AAT finalist or early CIMA/ACCA)
* Previous experience in a manufacturing, engineering or industrial background
* Extensive knowledge of SAP and proficient Excel skills
The successful management accountant will be a motivated and confident individual. Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to maintain a heavy workload and adhere to strict deadlines.If you or anyone you know has the relevant qualities and experience required for this Management Accountant role then please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.