3 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a well established and privately owned £200m turnover business at their global head office in Manchester.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will join an experienced Finance team of circa 20 professionals. You will take ownership of a Subsidiary in the group and benefit from a varied role with autonomy to add real value and drive change. Duties will include:
- Production of accurate and timely full management accounts for two overseas subsidiaries and the unlicensed part of the business
- Working closely with the business divisions to identify opportunities to increase profitability
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are carried out monthly
- Responsibility for production of annual budgets
- Commercial analysis of P&L's versus budget, prior periods and prior year
- Assist with annual external audit and year end reporting
- Responsibility for accuracy of Documentary Letters of Credit
- Improving the current processes and procedures, and constantly seeking efficiencies
- Monthly inter-company reconciliation
- Ad hoc projects such as how to account accurately for new elements and costs analysis
- Directly managing and mentoring one member of the team
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA and have experience working with Stock and FX as you will take ownership of the international division. You will be a strong communicator comfortable liaising with all levels of the business both inside and outside Finance, and external stakeholders.
For more information please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website