£30000 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Stock & Margin Management Accountant to join a reputable organisation in Crewe. This is a permanent Management Accountant role and the client is keen to consider a first time mover from Practice/Audit.
The Management Accountant's duties include:
- System Reconciliation & Processing of Inbound & Outbound Supplier Rebates
- Checking & reviews of Franchisee Sales out Rebates based on system reports & credit notes raised
- Calculations & Postings of Month End Inbound Supplier Rebate Provisions
- Calculations & Postings of Month End Outbound Supplier Rebate Provisions
- Calculations & Postings of Month End Customer Rebate Provisions
- Reconciliation of Rebates against Accounts Provisions & Profit and Loss Movements
- Work closely with Commercial Finance to reconcile and understand weekly & monthly rebate costs and income against dashboard reporting & budget variances.
- Reconcile Supplier Funding (Accrued Income) Provisions against buyers schedules
- Reconciliation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Accrued income movements
- Approval of Supplier Funding sales orders to enable invoice generation
- Monthly postings and reconciliation of Franchisee Overrider Provisions
- Monthly postings of intercompany sales elimination
- Review of integrity checks to ensure completeness of weekly & monthly sales
- Reconciliation of GL Sales against weekly dashboard reporting
Cost of Sales
- Purchase Price Variance (PPV) weekly reporting - support Commercial Finance & Buying teams to understand cost errors and enable corrections
- Calculate accurate estimates of unrecognised PPV for weekly & monthly reporting & postings
- Monthly postings of profit in stock adjustment
- Reconcile Stock Gains & Losses against reporting
- Ownership of all margin entries in the P&L to ensure completeness
- Ensure system stock is reconciled to ensure COGS integrity.
- Produce & communicate weekly Gross & Net Product Margin to all stakeholders
- Perform the monthly reconciliation of Gross & Net Product Margin against weekly reporting
- Work with Commercial Finance to understand monthly variances to budgets and forecasts
- Work with IT & Commercial to continuously improve production of weekly & monthly reporting with a focus on automating or removing manual provisions or processes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- Part/Fully Qualified - working towards CIMA/ACA/ACCA (QBE considered)
- Ability to build cross functional relationships
- Experience of JDE/Oracle would be advantageous but not compulsory
- Strong Excel Skills
- Comfortable with prioritising multiple tasks and making accurate assumptions when required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to coach/mentor more junior members of team
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice