£10.00 - £15.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a well-established manufacturing business based in Derby. Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a six month fixed term basis.
The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Produce monthly management accounts for the Finance Director to present to the owner of the business
- Assisting with year-end accounts
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Dealing with bank reconciliations
- Daily cash postings
- Providing advice and recommendations based on reports and financial results
The ideal Management Accountant will have the following:
- Proven experience of the duties above
- Part or fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Strong Excel skills, with other system knowledge
- Ability to communicate with senior staff members
- Knowledge of other accounts duties
- Flexibility to get involved with other aspects of the business
If you believe that you are suitable for the above, please apply now for immediate consideration. The deadline for applications is Monday 29th April.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.