£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A Local Authority are currently looking for an interim Management Accountant for a period of 3/4 months with excellent, flexible rates on offer. They are one of the best performing Council's in the Region.
Duties and responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Assisting with the budget preparation and setting process
- Prepare and present financial information & advice to senior members of staff
- Support transformation and achieve significant savings against current costs
- Forecasting future spending and developing a robust long-term strategy
- Lead and drive reform across financial management
- Plan, develop and implement service change which will deliver savings over the medium term financial strategy
- Advising the senior managers within the directorate and Elected Members on service priorities and implications of budgetary options
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified CCAB Accountant
- Have previous Local Government experience
- Be experienced in Management Accounting - budgeting, forecasting and corporate/strategic planning
- Have experience in preparation, management and monitoring of significant revenue and capital budgets
- Be experienced in developing long-term solutions and strategies
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large Local Authority undergoing a crucial period of change. This role offers excellent rates, longevity and provides fantastic challenges to the successful applicant.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.