£30000 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a successful business near Crewe. The role will support the Group Financial Controller in the timely preparation of the trading company and other group company's monthly management accounts.
The main duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Responsibility for preparation of company monthly accounts and management of 1 member of staff ensuring business processes and procedures are adhered to - all sales invoicing, closing of sales and purchase ledgers in a timely manner
- Year-end information including reconciliation and control of nominal accounts
- Provide payroll back up support
- Maintain the fixed asset register and HP liability ledger
- Completion of VAT returns & EC sales lists
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Newly qualified or almost qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA (study support included)
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong Excel skills including v look up and pivot tables
- Knowledge of Sage 200 is an advantage but not essential
- Strong attention to detail, a structured approach and to able to work to the Group's timetable, and be able to work and interact with other departments
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Interviews will be taking place at week commencing 22nd April. Salary is dependant on experience and qualifications.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice