Eccles, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are activeluy recruiting for a Management Accountant, to cover a secondment for 2 years. The main purpose of the role is to provide a managemwent accounts service for the organisaito, and its group mambers.
Day to day duties of the Management Accountant role include:
- Assist with the monitoring of budgets & production of information and reports for managers; supporting managers to identify variances and produce accurate forecasts.
- Support Budget Holders by responding to queries and providing relevant information when required
- Ensure all expenditure & income is recorded correctly in the accounts and in line with the approved budget, to enable production of accurate and timely accounts
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts packs; ensuring tasks are completed in line with the month end timetable
- Completion of the relevant monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with the month end timetable with any errors/anomalies highlighted and resolved.
- Assist in the production of a balanced budget, ensuring a clear audit trail is maintained.
- Assist the Finance Business Partner and work with the Management Accounting Team to deliver a management accounting service for the organization and its group members.
- Assist with the relevant working papers in the preparation of the statutory accounts and ensuring audit compliance.
- Assist with the preparation of accounting information to internal and external audit as required.
- To complete general financial duties as required by the Finance Business Partner/Finance Managers.
You will have prior experience of:
- Experience in the production of management accounts
- Experience in the production of budgets
- Experience of advising and supporting managers on budgets
- High level of communication skills
- Experience of extracting data and information from IT systems
- Proven experience of high quality of work and attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative and problem solving skills
- Adapts positively to change
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.