£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant for a £multi-million turnover, fast growing business in South Manchester. The client has a projected a rapid increase in this turnover with a plan to more than double their turnover in the next five years. For this reason they are looking for a dynamic individual who can upscale and improve their processes and assist them with building a market-leading finance function.
* Produce monthly Management Accounts and completing intercompany reconciliations
* Working closely with the Financial Controller to enhance and improve areas of reporting
* Consolidate budget and forecasts for the wider group including key reconciliations
* Continuous improvement within the financial reports
* P&L, balance sheet and forecasting as required
* Assist with the wider year-end process, including liaising with the auditors
* Ad-hoc commercial reporting for key operational stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be a bright, strong accountant with excellent Excel and analytical skills who is looking for an immersive role where they can get hands on exposure to the wider finance function. Due to the multiple areas of business streams you will need excellent time management and be proactive in your approach.
You will either be part-qualified or qualified with experience in a medium sized business producing Management Accounts. You will have strong experience within Excel with a desire to educate and roll-out new reporting and analysis methods. To find out more apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.