£28000 - £30000 per annum + company benefits
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a highly reputable and growing business in Crewe. The main purpose of this role will be to deliver accurate and timely financial information from both the Management Accounts team and the MI team, with a responsibility for maintaining client money control procedures and other associated financial controls.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Delivering Full Management Accounts for selected companies
- Integration of selected newly acquired entities
- Robust Balance sheet reviews and controls
- Lead and develop a small local team to establish a highly creditable set of Accounts and MI, with information suitable and of decision grade material
- Oversight of credit control and maximisation of cash inflows
- Cash flow analysis and working capital management
- Involvement in forecasting process and cycle
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful Management Accountant will have the following:
- At least part-qualified or studying towards in CIMA/ACCA/ACA (study support provided)
- Proven experience within a similar role
- IT literate
- Confident communication skills and an ambitious nature
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place week commencing 27th May.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.