£26600 - £28200 per annum + Additional benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting for a Management Accountant to lead the provision of support to assist the wider finance teams, ensuring the delivery of high quality, efficient finance reports and information to the Trust management teams, Governors and Trustees.
Day to day duties include:
- Support the finance teams as directed, ensuring that all activities are accounted for and that appropriate documentary evidence is maintained in support of both internal and external audit review.
- Adhere to the period/year-end financial closure deadlines including assistance with the preparation of the Group VAT return and production of other statutory reports to be published and submitted by the Trust
- Provide accurate, robust data and information to support analytical work within Trust academies and other business activities as directed.
- Ensure that control and procedure frameworks are precisely followed.
- Identify potential improvements to processes and procedures to improve efficiency and control ensuring these are discussed, approved and implemented in a considered way.
- Lead on the short term budget planning for FGA and PCA and provide support to the wider Trust finance teams in preparing short term budgets and medium term financial forecasts each financial year. This involve budgetary models, supporting working papers and application of budget planning assumptions across a range of budget lines within specified budget areas as directed.
The ideal candidate will have gained extensive work experience of working on the above duties, which includes significant of management accounting in a high compliance environment. You will have experience of budget planning and financial forecasting
You will have the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to communicate clearly with colleagues at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to present information in a logical, clear and concise format
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of colleagues
- Proven ability to work with autonomy within set boundaries
- Ability to manage own workload and support others whilst operating to tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to identify priorities quickly and accurately and to ensure that deadlines are met
- High level of IT skills particularly in MS Office and bespoke financial accounting software
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Internal Principal Auditors, please apply now.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.