£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading provider of legal services based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their Finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller with a dotted line into the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will take responsibility for the following:
- Preparing the month end management accounts package
- Preparation of statutory account reports
- Compiling VAT returns
- Analysing the cashflow and forecasting future cashflow
- Budgeting analysis
- Analysis of client profitability
- Explaining financial data to non-finance colleagues
The Management Accountant will meet the following skillset:
- Working knowledge of FRS102
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven experience preparing month-end management accounts
- Prides themselves on working to tight deadlines
- Legal sector experience is desirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Liverpool-based employer. The role sits within a large finance team and gives direct exposure to Board-level stakeholders.
The role offers a collaborative company culture and excellent company benefits.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.