South Yorkshire, England
£150 - £220 per day
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit an urgent requirement for a Management Accountant, working with a well-established and successful Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This is a crucial, new role within the structure and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Delivery of monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and analysis
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be a minimum of AAT Level 4 with supporting experience/part-qualified CCAB
- Have substantial financial experience including management accounting and budget preparation
- Hold knowledge of the Business Partnering approach
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
This is an urgent requirement and will be moving quickly. Please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership to find out more about the opportunity or for a confidential discussion about the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.