South Yorkshire, England
£27000 - £30000 per annum + 47 days holiday + stats, LG pension
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a well-established and successful Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire to recruit for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a crucial, new role within the structure and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team and contribute to their medium-term success.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Delivery of monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and analysis
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be at least a part-qualified CCAB Accountant
- Have substantial financial experience including management accounting and budget preparation
- Hold knowledge of the Business Partnering approach
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Excellent amount of annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Generous pension scheme
- Continued progression and outstanding development opportunities
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are on the rise. There are very exciting times ahead, and gives the successful applicant the chance to play a crucial part in immediate and continued success.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.