£43000 - £46000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Our client is a leading name in manufacturing. Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Finance Director and acting as a Deputy to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Production of monthly management accounts and creaitng the monthly management accounts pack for the Board of Directors
- Financial data modelling and the development of reporting tools
- Business partnering with the Sales team in order to produce reports which explain the movements in the Sales forecasts
- Investigating deviations
- Direct involvement in the Budget process - this will include costing, balance sheet, cash flow, consolidation and analysis
- Involvement in investment proposals
- Process improvement and operational efficiency enhancements
- Project work centred around identifying profit opportunities for the business
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Management Accountant must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communicator: must be able to communicate at all levels of seniority
- Previous experience working in a fast-moving sector
- Investigative by nature - sees themselves as a natural problem solver
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven experience of handling large volumes of financial data
- Has worked on projects as part of a previous role
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant looking to get involved in financial analysis, business partnering and project management.
The role offers Board-level exposure and the opportunity to work in a fast-moving environment.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.