Up to £37000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client an established organisation are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant for a 12 month period.
This Management Accountant role working as part of a busy finance team provides an excellent opportunity to make a valued contribution to developing financial support within the wider organsiation.
Main responsibilities for the Management Accountant will include:
- Production, commentary and analysis of the monthly management accounts
- Providing financial support to operational teams including review meetings and supporting budget holders
- Liaising with stakeholders for annual budget setting and budget management
- Assisting with preparation of group and subsidiary financial statements
- Providing financial information/advice to stakeholders
- Contributing to development of longer term business planning information
Essential experience for the Management Accountant:
- Part or Fully Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work to deadlines
- Stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional team player who uses own their initiative and can hit the ground running.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.