£30000 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a reputable organisation in Crewe. This is a permanent Management Accountant role and will provide full support to the Financial Controller in the ownership of the production of monthly Management Accounts, with key focus on balance sheet integrity & detailed variance analysis to budget & prior periods.
The Management Accountant's duties include:
- Ownership of calculation & invoicing of Rebates (Inbound & Outbound) within the business.
- Accrued Income
- Reconcile Supplier Funding (Accrued Income) Provisions against buyers schedules
- Reconciliation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Accrued income movements
- Monthly postings and reconciliation of Franchisee Overrider Provisions
- Review of integrity checks to ensure completeness of weekly & monthly sales
- Review consistency of weekly business sales reporting vs GL Entries. Work with Commercial Finance to resolve any discrepancies
- Monthly postings of intercompany sales adjustments
- Cost of Sales
- Ownership of all margin entries in the P&L to ensure completeness
- To provide support to the Assistant Management Accountant in the production & review/reporting of Overheads (Wholesale, Logistics, Marketing & Retail Stores).
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- Part/Fully Qualified - working towards CIMA/ACA/ACCA (QBE considered)
- Ability to build cross functional relationships
- Experience of JDE/Oracle would be advantageous but not compulsory
- Strong Excel Skills
- Comfortable with prioritising multiple tasks and making accurate assumptions when required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to coach/mentor more junior members of team
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place in the New Year.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice