South Yorkshire, England
£160 - £215 per day
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Management Accountant for a well-established and successful Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract, and crucial within the structure and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Production and delivery of monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and analysis
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Production of allocated control account reconciliations
- Support the Director of Finance with the completion of the cost allocation model and support any costing activities
- Maintain and update the fixed asset systems, including monitoring major capital projects.
- Preparation of consolidated forecasting and budgeting schedules
- Team management and leadership
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant or QBE
- Have substantial financial experience including management accounting and budget preparation
- Ideally from a Public Sector background - NHS is advantageous
- Hold knowledge of the Business Partnering approach
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
- Be able to start at short notice
Please note that this role will be starting early January - please get in touch now or apply for immediate consideration.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.