Manchester, Greater Manchester
£34000 - £42000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our instantly recognisable client on a 12 month basis. A market leader in their industry, our client requires a dynamic individual to join their team, which form an integral part of this thriving business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful individual to work with an established team, and develop their skillset, reporting into an experienced finance manager.
The main purpose of this Management Accountant role is to ensure that company funds are correctly allocated and are receiving successful return on investment.
* Produce budgets and quarterly forecasts, alongside regular financial figures and analysis
* Business partner with a number of internal stakeholders across the business
* Take ownership of all accounting requirements for a multi-site portfolio of business units
* Produce regular cash flow analysis and oversee portfolio disposals
* Provide analysis for contract managers to ensure that contracts remain profitable
* Track benefits of procurement initiatives using complex financial analysis
* Assist the finance manager and wider team with any ad-hoc projects or analysis required
The ideal Management Accountant:
The successful individual will be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), with experience of working within a fast paced finance role. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential, as are excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong eye for detail. Budgeting and forecasting experience is required, along with the ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Management Accountant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.