Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£14 - £17 per hour
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Management Accountant / Accountant to join a well-known business in Stoke on Trent. This position will be temporary for a minimum of 3-4 months to support the company during Month End, Year End and a re-structure.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Assistance in the preparation and analysis of monthly profit and loss statements using financial information from numerous sources
- Involvement in the analysis and forecasting of sales deduction and overhead costs
- Monthly preparation of accruals, provisions and prepayments
- Assistance in the annual preparation of the budget for the Board
- Stock, sales, and cost reporting to management team, Head Office and external third parties
- Costing of factored and manufactured products
- Intrastat, VAT and deferred duty reporting
- Bank account reconciliations
- Compilation of month-end audit file
- Payment of suppliers via online banking, BACS and cheques
The successful candidate will need to be available at short notice and will have proven experience within similar roles.
Qualified or QBE candidates will be considered. Interviews will be taking place immediately.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice