Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting for a Management Accountant to work for an established not for profit client, in Manchester. This role will be responsible for providing support to a Business Partner in ensuring monthly management accounts are accurate, timely and relevant, in accordance to the agreed timetable. This will also involve liaising with Divisions and Corporate Managers aby providing verbal and financial information.
- The post holder will contribute to the monthly reporting process, by ensuring that all accruals, invoices and budget adjustments are completed within the agreed reporting timetable, collaborating with colleagues in the financial management department. All core input documents will be prepared in accordance with recommended practice for backing documents and descriptions etc.
- To assist in the interpretation of monthly budget statements, working with the Business Partners to identify areas of variance from plan and undertaking any relevant work to support this process. Develop additional reports to adequately describe the movements
- To provide relevant, timely and accurate advice to budget managers and to meet with budget managers as required by the Business Partner, discussing with non-financial managers
the best financial outcome.
- To provide support to the Business Partner with monthly forecasting and budget setting, providing further analysis as required
Education and Qualifications
* Member of AAT or equivalent experience
* Working towards a professional qualification (CCAB recognised body)
* Ability to explain complex finance and system issues to both finance and non-finance colleagues
* The ability to manipulate and interpret large amounts of numerical data
* High level of inter personal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organisation
* The ability to negotiate and demonstrate skills of persuasion
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.