Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + plus study package
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant to join a dynamic, e-commerce, market leader, based in south Manchester. This exciting opportunity is available following an internal promotion, and is broad and all-encompassing role, providing exposure to reporting into a larger Plc Group function. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to develop in a dynamic organisation, with a full study package on offer for the right candidate.
The key responsibility of this Management Accountant role is to provide accurate and timely monthly reporting, and produce commercial forecasts for senior stakeholders across the business.
* Complete preparation of monthly management accounts, including balance sheet, cashflow and full P&L
* Full ownership of month end procedures, including posting of journals, accruals and prepayments, and inter-company transactions, as well as full responsibility for the fixed asset register
* Contribute to production of board packs, with insightful commentary, to be presented to senior internal and external stakeholders across the business
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts for business and business partnering with budget holders to track performance
* Reconciliation of control accounts and balance sheet on a monthly basis
* Produce short term cashflow forecasts and develop robust internal controls
* Support Finance Director and the wider team with the annual audit and any ad-hoc analysis required
The ideal Management Accountant:
This role will ideally suit a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent). The successful candidate will be a driven and passionate individual with strong problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritise a complex workload. Technically strong Excel skills, including vlookups, sumifs and pivot tables are required for this role.
If your or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Management Accountant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.