Excellent opportunity for a Qualified and experienced Management Accountant to join a progressively growing business that can offer unrivaled career progression opportunities. Working from prestigious purpose built offices you will join an experienced team of some very impressive individuals.
Operating within the Commercial Finance function you will supervise a small team as well as supporting some key stakeholders across the business, duties will include but not limited to;
- Production of month end management accounts packs including profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow statements and KPI analysis
- Variance and trend analysis across multiple locations
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly P&L analysis across a multi-site business as well as monitoring performance vs budget
- Responsible for the budgets and forecasts of your business units
- Preparation of Cash Flow forecasts
- Assisting with the annual budget preparations
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders within the business
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA Qualified with previous experience communicating financial information to senior operational based colleagues. You will be comfortable working within a rapidly changing environment that will bring challenges along the way. A strong people person that is able to develop others as well as gain trust and buy in from stakeholders. Strong Excel skills is also advantageous.
This role is very commercially focused and you will have a lot of opportunity to make a name for yourself within the business. You will have the platform to develop your professional career further with genuine promotion opportunities within a 18 month period.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick is a leading north west finance recruiter and proud to be listed in the LSE 1000 companies to inspire Britain.