Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit a permanent Management Accountant for a truly global private equity backed service business based in Warrington. We are looking to recruit a high calibre and ambitious Accountant as a result of sustained growth. This is an exceptionally fast paced, highly entrepreneurial organisation where you will be constantly challenged in an ever changing environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will take ownership of the reporting for specified entities and involves working closely with finance and local teams to drive process improvements.
The key accountabilities will include:-
- Production of the management accounts
- Preparation of monthly financial information
- Creating various reports for different divisions
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare Opex reporting and explain variance to budget
- Support in country local teams and building relationships
- Review and analysis of balance sheet
- Work with Group Reporting team and Head of Tax to ensure compliance with local financial reporting and tax requirements
- Taking a lead on implementing improvements to financial procedures and controls
- Coaching junior members of the team
- Adhoc project work as required and to support development
The successful applicant will be a qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA) making your first move from practice or coming from a similar management accountant role.
You will be driven, inquisitive and have a desire to succeed and improve. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate candidate to forge a career in a highly successful developing business. You can expect to progress quickly within the organisation if performing well within the role and adding value.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.