Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit Management Accountant to work for a fast paced, growing business based in South Manchester. This is an exciting role for someone to be part of a supportive team and forward thinking business.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production and reconciliation of monthly Gross Profit reports
- Review relevant data and produce month end journals - including Accruals, Prepayments and Overheads
- Bank Reconciliations (Multiple Currencies)
- Month end P/L analysis, providing financial information and commentary to any variances
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Budget and Forecast preparation
- Prepare information for Auditors
- Any other ad hoc duties where required
- Previous Management Accounts experience
- Strong Excel skills and ability to pick up systems quickly; experience of using Navision would be desirable
- Professional manner & confidence to communicate with senior people within the organisation
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Organised and proactive attitude
- Good team player
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.