Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join a market leading manufacturing organisation with a strong North East presence and based in Sunderland.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract, with the potential of being made permanent at the end of the 12 months for the right candidate.
- Provision of accurate and timely financial information to the plant Management Team to assist with key decision making
- Assist in the monthly accounting close
- Provide comprehensive monthly performance reports covering all model costs, including variance analysis vs business plan and forecast
- Preparation of business planning and forecasting information
- Support cost reduction initiatives, including investment appraisal and NPV validation
- Post investment appraisal cost reduction monitoring
- Assist in SAP system implementation project
- Part qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- SAP system knowledge highly desirable
This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com