£30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent company benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an Multi-Award Winning Accountancy firm near Derby. This firm is looking for an experienced qualified Accountant to join the business on either a part-time (27 hours minimum) or full-time basis. This role would suit either an Industry or Practice Management Accountant, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic and reputable business.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly accounts
- Overseeing the preparation of quarterly management accounts
- VAT returns and reviewing
- Being the first port of call for any queries emanating from the clients
- Occasional travel to client sites and other offices
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ACA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience in either practice or industry
- Will have excellent knowledge of Excel and a good working knowledge of Sage and/or Xero
- A team player who has a strong work ethic, along with a willingness to learn and seek guidance as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, who has an inquisitive mind and is good at gathering evidence and solving problems
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice