£38000 - £42000 per annum + 25 days holiday, pension, flexible working
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working in partnership with a Public Sector organisation in Leicestershire, who are seeking a Management Reporting Accountant. This is a crucial, new role within the structure on the back of some recent internal movement, and gives the successful applicant the chance to join the reputable organisation at a very exciting time.
Key responsibilities of the Management Reporting Accountant:
- Delivery of accurate and insightful management reporting (monthly and ad hoc), budgetary and forecasting outputs and commentary and analysis
- Prepare and develop the monthly management accounts pack including commentary & analysis
- Co-ordination of the month end process
- Lead on and coordinate the budget setting process
- Prepare drafts of the final budget packs
- Ensure all month end balance sheet control reconciliations are up to date
- Management of an Accounts Assistant
The successful Management Reporting Accountant will:
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant
- Have experience of preparing management accounts and commentaries
- Have experience in developing management information
- Have significant experience of performing complex balance sheet reconciliations and resolving issues
- Have previous staff management/leadership experience
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Flexible working policy
- Excellent work life balance
- Great culture
- Continued progression and development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful organisation during both a crucial and exciting time. The successful applicant will get the chance to work with some really experienced and knowledgeable staff whilst retaining a high level of autonomy.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.