Manager of Security Operations
Consett, County Durham
£38000 - £40000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Sellick partnership are working with a long-established business who provides security services throughout the North East of England.
Based in Consett, County Durham, services include manned guarding, key holding and alarm response, mobile patrols and CCTV installation and monitoring. They are an ethical company and believe in treating customers, staff and suppliers with the respect we would expect in return.
Due to sustained growth over recent years, the business is seeking a Manager of Security Operations to head up and develop the security business within the Safeguard Group of Companies.
The individual will have the responsibility for;
- Recruitment of the security staff
- Managing a team of 35 both mobile and static and their rotas
- Liaising with clients and developing new business
- Hiring; training; assessment and reviews all about communication and management
- Common sense and initiative in progressing careers
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced man-manager and team builder
- A self-starter with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a background in business development and gaining new sales
The role is governed by the Security Industry Authority and as such a personal licence is required. A non-frontline version, which allows management of security personnel, can be obtained fairly quickly but ultimately a full licence would be required.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please contact Jo Sellick on 0161 503 8600 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website