Marketing and Communications Executive
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Hybrid, Flexi Working, Pension, Bonus
0151 224 1480
Skills required for the role:
* Strong writing, editing, proofreading
* Layout and design,
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
* Confident communicator
* Excellent project management and time management skills
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
* 8-10 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
* Operational background/understanding not mandatory but preferred
Implements complex marketing and communication plans in support of firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, and client and employee engagement . May serve as a project lead, enlisting support from more junior staff or peers. Strong writing and communications skills.
* Cultivates collaborative relationships with internal and external resources to support activities. Provides technical guidance, as needed.
* Contributes the development and implementation of annual marketing and communication and results measurement.
* Establishes good working relationships with internal teams. Collaborates with business partners to help formulate decision criteria.
* Keeps abreast of industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities, to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues.
* Adheres to policies and procedures and is familiar with company practices. May lead special projects/ initiatives for the function or business unit.
* Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions.
* No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced staff or project leadership on a limited basis.
* Manages to approved budget, submits expenses.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.