County Durham, England
12 months ago
12 - 18 Months
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-known North-East based housing organisation, who are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and lead all external and internal marketing, communications and public relations activities to successfully promote believe housing's brand and identity.
Working across the business and with external agencies, the successful candidate will ensure that believe housing's desired image and position is consistent, with responsibility for editorial direction, design, production, campaign direction and analysis, and media management.
Prior management experience is essential as the post holder will be responsible for the press, public affairs, internal communications and visual and digital media teams, reporting to the Director of Transformation and Culture.
This is a part-time position (22.2 hours per week) for a fixed term period of 12 to 18 months.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Manager are:
- Create and lead the implementation of all marketing, communications and public relations campaigns to raise awareness of believe housing's identity and brand.
- Create and lead the implementation of all internal communication initiatives to further embed believe housing's culture and values.
- Measure and report on the success of all promotional activities.
- Ensure believe housing's desired image and position is consistent, both externally and internally.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all on and offline publications.
- Coordinate all media interest in believe housing and ensure regular contact is made with relevant target media, responding to requests where appropriate.
- Create and embed all marketing and communications practices and procedures
- Build, manage and support believe housing's Marketing and Communications Team to promote a culture that maintains and motivates
- Provide vision and leadership to the Marketing and Communications Team by managing people, performance, development, health and wellbeing issues and resources effectively and in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Work alongside external consultants and agencies to deliver marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Working within a marketing and communications field.
- Experience of working with a wide range of media and stakeholder groups.
- Experience of leading communications teams to deliver projects and campaigns.
- Experience of developing internal and external communication and marketing strategies and plans.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or communications
- Ability to lead a team and work
- with other teams and groups to
- deliver projects and campaigns.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to manage others and communicate complex and sometimes contentious information to a range of audiences
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact Kathryn.email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.