5 months ago
Communications and Marketing Officer
Communications and Marketing Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Communications and Marketing Officer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Communications and Marketing Officer include:
- Responsible for writing for a range of channels including digital and traditional
- Create and edit a range of documents whilst matching the style to the audience
- Writing press releases, dealing with press enquiries and handling negative/crisis situations
- Possess a developed knowledge of using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Analytics, using robust evaluation techniques to improve impact as well as demonstrating return of investment
- Create compelling graphic and written content for social media, email campaigns and the website
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines on time and within budget
Required skills and experience of the Communications and Marketing Officer:
- Experience of working in a news, PR or communications environment.
- Experience of producing publications or other corporate communications
- Experience of working with websites and digital media channels
- Experience of writing communication strategies/plans
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Communications and Marketing Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.