Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
Marketing Assistant: Direct Mail sought for a 6 month contract for the Marketing Team with one of the UKs largest Insurance brands. Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant with a solid background in Direct Mail Marketing, who would be assisting in the completion of the Direct Mail Marketing Strategy by interacting with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant: Direct Mail include:
- Support the Customer Communication Manager with the overall direct mail marketing strategy.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate the completion of the direct mail marketing strategy that will be timeous and of the highest quality.
- Ensure there is robust and actionable tracking in place to understand the direct mail marketing performance.
- Drive the creation of detailed analysis in conjunction with analysts to deliver KPI reporting.
- Drive the collection of renewal data across the business to use in direct mail marketing campaigns.
Skills and experience of the Marketing Assistant: Direct Mail:
- Solid background in Direct Mail Marketing
- Experience in managing internal shareholders and external suppliers in direct mailing
- Experience in managing the end to end delivery of direct mail marketing campaigns
- Direct mail project management experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience in financial services would be desirable
In return our client is offering a competitive daily rate depending on experience and flexible working hours. The assignment is for a 6 month period with the possibility of going permanent.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.