City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive is required to join an established marketing team at Sellick Partnership in their Manchester based head office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist with seven offices nationwide.
As Marketing Executive, you will take a professional, proactive and measurable approach to marketing and communications, ultimately delivering an outstanding service to the wider business. You will be an excellent communicator, with strong project and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, delivering them on time and to an exceptionally high standard.
Marketing Executive role and responsibilities
- Assisting with the tactical activity of ongoing marketing projects and campaigns for customer acquisition, retention and employee engagement. Taking the lead on various project activities, as well as leading on smaller marketing campaigns and projects where appropriate.
- Day-to-day management of the company website and intranet, including updating copy, imagery and working with the external agency to continuously develop and improve.
- Assisting with job board advertising, including supplier management, performance analysis, contract renewals, booking online and offline advertising. Assist with job board reporting to monitor ROI.
- Copywriting and editing for a wide range of marketing collateral and activities including marketing flyers and brochures, email communications, external brochures, blog articles and advertising.
- Assist with social, content and PR activities, including using our social media platform Sprout Social, as well as undertaking research and competitor analysis to recommend and implement improvements.
- Assist with internal communications, to improve and manage content so that it is useful and engaging.
- Assist with the Sellick Partnership new starters' process and induction, quality checking new starter profiles and ensuring that all employees are following best practice advice.
- Assist with the design and delivery of a range of marketing-related training courses to sales teams in areas such as written sales skills, social media and advertising.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate a range of internal and external events, conferences and charitable commitments as and when required. This includes organising all aspects of an event from start to finish, working with marketing colleagues, the wider business, external stakeholders, speakers and venues to ensure the event is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Assist with the reporting and analysis of all marketing channels, including the website, campaigns, PPC, social media channels and job boards.
- Conduct regular market and competitor research across all the full marketing mix as and when required, making suitable recommendations to improve marketing activity at Sellick Partnership.
- Day-to-day external agency management. Building and maintaining strong relationships with our external agencies to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
To be considered for this Marketing Executive role, you will have at least 1-2 years marketing and communications experience (or equivalent) working within a professional or business services environment. Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven time management, project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and activities to tight deadlines.
- Confidence in reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Key team player with experience of working across the full marketing mix.
- Diplomacy, tact and understanding of others' priorities to achieve common goals.
- Experience of working with external marketing agencies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Essential) and Photoshop (Desirable).
Why Sellick Partnership?
Sellick Partnership is an exciting, ambitious and growing business. Over the years we have been awarded a number of accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to quality, developing long-standing relationships and delivering results. We have been recognised as one of the 100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK by Great Place to Work® UK for the fifth consecutive year. Additionally, we also hold the Investors in People Gold standard which demonstrates our commitment to our people.
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus.
- 25 days' annual leave plus all statutory and bank holidays.
- Flexible working including the option to work 2 days per week from home.
- All-expenses paid companywide events and socials.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare cash plan and other health and wellbeing benefits.
- Free fruit and bread delivered to the office.
- Plus many more!
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.