Manchester, Greater Manchester
10 months ago
Fixed-term 12 - 15 month contract (maternity cover)
Starting May 2019
Manchester city centre
An experienced Marketing Manager is required to manage an established and successful Marketing team at Sellick Partnership in their Manchester based head office. The Marketing Manager role is a fixed-term contract position, covering maternity leave. The position is a 12 month contract with an additional 2-3 month handover period depending on availability. The successful Marketing Manager will start in May 2019.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist with seven offices nationwide. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who can follow and adapt to existing processes and ways of working whilst overseeing and managing the workloads of three people.
This is a broad and full marketing mix position, with the opportunity for the successful Marketing Manager to get involved in a variety of ongoing projects and activities.
Overview of the role and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Manage and oversee the workloads of the Marketing team, undertaking team meetings, monthly reviews, as well as providing support and guidance where appropriate, as well as 'hands-on' support to get all activities delivered on time to a consistently high standard.
- Full project management of existing marketing projects and campaigns for customer acquisition, retention and employee engagement. Ensuring all projects and campaigns are planned, budgeted, implemented and reported on.
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading and signing off a wide range of marketing content and collateral written by yourself and by the wider team, including marketing flyers and brochures, press releases, email communications, external brochures, blog articles and advertising.
- Assist the Events & Marketing Assistant to plan and deliver a series of internal and external events including facilitating the events on the day itself and reporting on the success of these.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executive with job board advertising, including supplier management, performance analysis, job board reporting and contract renewals, ensuring that job boards are managed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the Senior PR & Marketing Executive with PR, content and social media strategies, ensuring all content is delivered on time, to a high standard in line with the strategic plans for the year.
- Assist the Marketing team with budget management, reporting requirements and analysis of all marketing channels, including the website, campaigns, PPC, social media channels and job boards.
- Day-to-day management of the company website and intranet, including updating copy and imagery.
- Day-to-day external agency management - working with our external agencies to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 5 years' marketing and communications experience (or equivalent) working within a professional or business services environment.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
- Experience of managing a small Marketing team is essential.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present confidently.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proven time management, project management and organisational skills.
- Confidence in reporting and analysing the performance of marketing activities.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Essential) and Photoshop (Desirable).
Why Sellick Partnership?
Sellick Partnership is an exciting, ambitious and growing business. Over the years we have been awarded a number of accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to quality, developing long-standing relationships and delivering results. These include being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work and being included on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe. We have also achieved Investors in People Gold and attained ISO 9001:2015.
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus.
- 30 days' annual leave plus all statutory and bank holidays.
- Excellent social calendar, including three companywide events each year, first Friday drinks and team socials.
- Company pension scheme.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Private healthcare cash plan and other health and wellbeing benefits.
- Free fruit and bread delivered to the office.
- Plus many more!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.